These are our Terms and Conditions for your booking with Pesky Husky. Please read before booking:
- All sessions must be booked and paid in full in advance via our booking portal. Pesky Husky are not obliged to rearrange any session once it has been booked. However, if you do need to rearrange a session in case of an emergency, please make Pesky Husky aware as soon as possible, in order to discuss rearrangement options.
- Visitors must sign a disclaimer ensuring they are physically fit and able to participate in their session. Pesky Husky must be made aware of any illnesses, medication, or conditions such as pregnancy which may affect your ability to participate. All Pesky Husky experiences are active outdoor activities and are therefore undertaken at your own risk, so please enquire if you are unsure if you are suitable to participate.
- This activity is an outdoor pursuit and is therefore weather-dependant. Pesky Husky reserve the right that in extreme weather conditions which would compromise the health and safety of participants or the dogs such as extremely wet, windy, or snowy conditions or if it is too hot, your session will be postponed to a later date. Please note: do keep an eye on the latest weather forecast and if in any doubt about the predicted weather conditions on your booking date please ring us the day before. If you have booked overnight accommodation please make sure you are insured against last minute cancellation. You will not receive a refund in these circumstances.
- Participants must be willing to take instruction throughout the session, but especially during your training, and must use any safety equipment provided. If you are unwilling to do so, you will not be covered by our insurance and will therefore not be allowed to participate. You will not receive a refund for your session in this case.
- If Pesky Husky deems that you are unable to participate safely due to physical inability or inability to follow instruction, you will not be allowed to participate. You will not receive a refund for your session in this case.
- You must arrive on time for your Pesky Husky experience. Failure to do so may result in your session being shortened or cancelled. You will not receive a refund for your session in this case.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Gift vouchers will not be extended after this date, so please allow plenty of time to book your session within the validity period. Gift vouchers may be purchased via our booking portal.